Stirling Law School is delighted to host the 2020 Association of Law Teachers’ conference at the Stirling Court Hotel, in the grounds of Stirling University, on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th April 2020. The conference includes an informal drinks reception and buffet dinner on Sunday 5th April. Key dates are listed below:
- Early bird registration closes on Friday 7th February 2020
- The deadline for submission of papers is 5:00pm on Friday 7th February 2020
- Abstract peer review decisions will be communicated by Friday 14th February 2020
- If your paper is accepted for the conference, you will need to submit your full paper NO LATER THAN Monday 30th March 4pm.
- Laminated A2 posters to be mailed and received by Wednesday 1st April 2020.
- Conference registration closes on Wednesday 1st April 2020.